- Games are two 15-minute running halves with 3 minute halftime
- Schedules will be posted mid-March
- Games are played on turf fields when possible
- Four games are played at one time
- All games will start at the same time, break at the same time, and end at the same time. This allows us to stay on schedule and provides for smooth transitions from one game to the next.
- A schedule will be posted on-site the day of the games to know which field your team plays on.
- We encourage you to send weekly reminders to your team about the upcoming week’s games. Please make special notes of the weeks where you have two games.
- Games will start on time!
- Games will not be delayed because a team doesn’t have a full line-up.
- Week 1: Meet Coaches/Teams, Group Training, Practice with team, Scrimmage
- Week 2: Group Training, Practice with Team, Game 1
- Week 3 and 4: Games Only (2 each week) - practices are not part of the schedule and are up to the coaches.
- Week 5: Local Championship Games (every team plays) practices are not part of the schedule and are up to the coaches.
- Week 6 (May 12th): State Championship Games (for those that qualify)