- Games are 22-minute running time (no halftime)
- Exact schedules will be created and posted 1 week prior to the season start date (Spring only)
- Games are played on turf fields when possible
- Four games are played at one time
- All games will start at the same time, break at the same time, and end at the same time. This allows us to stay on schedule and provides for smooth transitions from one game to the next.
- We encourage you to send weekly reminders to your team about the upcoming week’s games. Please make special notes of the weeks where you have two games.
- Games will start on time!
- Games will not be delayed because a team doesn’t have a full line-up.