There are two ways teams are formed.
- Team registration: consists of up to 14 players per team and secures their own coach. (Must sign up by March 2nd).
- Individual registration: players register without a team and will be placed on a team with volunteer coaches.
- For coaches that signed up as a team – if all your players have not individually registered by March 2nd then their positions can be filled with other registrations (as decided by my7on7 staff). A full roster will be provided to you at least one week prior to the first game.
- For coaches that volunteered; a full roster will be provided to you at least one week prior to the first game.
- Each team is designated by a # and color.
- Team jerseys will be provided during the coaches meeting or the first week. Each coach/team manager will receive a box of jerseys and roster with sizes to distribute to players.
- Team jerseys are ordered 4 weeks prior to the first game. Extra jerseys are ordered however, if players registered after that point (March 11th) they may not receive the size requested. We will do our best to accommodate “exchanges”.
- Soft Shell Helmets are required to be worn by all players (with the exception of quarterbacks).