There are two ways teams are formed.
- Team registration: consists of up to 14 players per team and secures their own coach.
- Individual registration: players register without a team and will be placed on a team with volunteer coaches.
How to sign up a team:
- Coaches, team manager or another parent can sign up a team at NO cost.
- SPRING LEAGUE ONLY: Team registration deadline is March 6th at 11:59pm.
- Click on TEAM REGISTRATION
- Click on the appropriate location for your team.
- Fill out the coaches contact information – if no coach has been identified then enter TBD. However, a contact name must be provided.
- Enter up to 14 players on the team.
- System will require 12 player names to be entered before continuing. If you do not have 12 players simply enter the word OPEN or TBD.
- Coach or team manager should then notify players to individually register and enter either COACHES NAME or TEAM NAME.
- Players MUST register by March 6th at 11:59pm in order to be guaranteed a spot on the team.
- For coaches that signed up as a team – if all your players have not individually registered by March 6th then their positions can be filled with other registrations (as decided by my7on7 staff).
- Please download the SportsEngine App as players are assigned to teams, rosters will be viewable on the app.
- Rosters will be completed at least one week prior to the first session.
- Each team is designated by a # and color.
- Team jerseys will be provided the first week. Each coach/team manager will receive a box of jerseys and roster with sizes to distribute to players.
- Team jerseys are ordered 4 weeks prior to the first week. Extra jerseys are ordered however, if players registered after that point they may not receive the size requested. We will do our best to accommodate “exchanges”.
- Soft Shell Helmets are required to be worn by all players (with the exception of quarterbacks). Helmets can be rented or purchased during the player registration process.
- Download the Sports Engine App. Log in with the account used to register your player. Once your player is rostered you will see teammates and game schedules (when they are finalized)
- Emails/Text Communications. Please ensure you have "opted in" to receive emails and text messages - otherwise you will miss important details for the season. Click here for instructions.